Tapered French Rolling PinHeartwood Handcrafted
French rolling pins have been the go-to choice for chef's and bakers world wide. The tapered design gives you complete control and feel for a variety of doughs. Our pins are turned form an individual piece of local hardwoods and feature 3" tapers on either end, as well as a 12" flat portion in the middle for rolling doughs incredibly thin. Custom sizes are available on request.
- Hand turned by Ben McCain in Lincoln, NE.
- Crafted from a single piece of hardwood.
- Features a 4" taper on ends for comfortable use.
- Measures 18"-22" long by 2" Wide.
- Keep conditioned with our food safe board butter.
Note: This item is made to order and while we understand that it is not as convenient as purchasing a ready made item, we hope you understand that quality takes time and we put our heart and soul into every item we create. Due to wood's organic nature, the grain in your pin may vary from those displayed. However, it will be just as beautiful and uniquely yours. No pin will appear the same as yours.